To create the marble appearance on your card stock, you'll need the following:
- Shaving cream- try to get unscented if you can. All of Phoebe's have a cologne smell.
- 2-3 different re-inker colors. I only used two, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Cookie sheet or other similar pan
- Paper towels
- The Marbled Paper Created Above
- Melon Mambo Card Stock
- Extreme Guitar Stamp Set
- Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel (and handle)
- Silver Encore Stamp Pad
- Versamark Stamp Pad
- Black Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Embossing Gun
When it comes to invitations, I'm too lazy to write out all the invitation details so I print the invitation information using my computer (FYI, My Digital Studio is great for this), cut to size and adhere to the back. I also added the star from the now retired hostess set "A Little Somethin'" It says "Rock Star" and I stamped it onto Melon Mambo and embossed with the black. I didn't show photos of this side since I didn't really do much to highlight current products.
Phoebe and I really love the way her invitations turned out. Yes, the invitations still smell a little like shaving cream, but it improves with each day. I'm sure Phoebe will have a great party later this month and I'll post the photos of the party favors and cake afterward.
Now it is your turn, raid your husband's side of the medicine cabinet and start making some cards. Just be sure to leave him enough to shave the next day or you'll have to kiss a stuble face.
God Bless and Happy Stampin'!