Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Few More Ornaments

Here are a few ornaments that I made after the 12 Days of Christmas, using similar techniques as described in previous posts.

This ornament is made using the Deck the Halls Fabric and Top Note Die Cut for the Shot.  I created a little ribbon wreath by tying small pieces of ribbon and fabric strips onto a small ring.  Once the ring was full, I added a bow at the top and some Rhinestones.  I sewed the wreath to the ornament.  I used lace for the ribbon hanger.  All materials are from Stampin' Up!.


The next ornament is Candy Cane Lane fabric cut with the table setting die cut and then glued to a mason jar lid, embellishing with buttons, brads, and ribbon.  I used different prints on the two sides.



For the next ornament, I cut fabric circles using my circle die cut and made rosettes using buttons for the flower center and lace for the hanger.


For this ornament, I cut several small circles from fabric.  I applied some glue to the fabric and used a small skewer to poke each piece into a Styrofoam ball, alternating the fabric prints.  I used a large needle to thread a piece of fishing line through the top for use as a hanger.


This ornament is supposed to resemble a lollipop.  I cut a strip of fabric using the Table Setting Die Cut and then spun the spiral together like a lollipop.  I made two pieces like this and then sandwiched a skewer between the two pieces.   I added some Dazzling Diamonds to both sides to make it look like some sugar.  I then covered it with a clear bag and secured it with some satin ribbon.   I threaded fishing line through the fabric and the bag to use as a hanger.


The next ornament also uses a Styrofoam ball.  I poked a skewer into the ball and covered it with Tombow Liquid Glue.  I sprinkled Champagne Glass Glitter all over the ball.  After the glue dried, I added a clear bag and secured it with a strip of fabric. 


And, the final ornament for 2010.  Another top note fabric ornament.  For this one, I applied some of the iron on fabric adhesive to a piece of coordinating fabric and then punched it out using the ornament punch.  After, I ironed onto my fabric ornament and added some stitches around the edges of the small ornament.  I used lace for my hanger and added a button to one side and a brad to the other side.




God Bless, Merry Christmas and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

6 comments:

  1. Great ornaments! You made great use of your designer fabrics! #271 following from Stampin Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun ornaments! every year I say I am going to do my entire tree in paper homemades lol. And it still has yet to happen. Maybe one of these years. Great blog now following from SC. # 296. Come by and visit my blog and say hello. Hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Charity, I wondered if you had a blog. Well now I found you and I am a follower. Great projects.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were one busy lady in December. Great projects. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection (#247 on list). Stop at my blog some time.
    http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute bunch of stampy ornaments! TYFS! I'm a new follower from SC! (#1 on the list) Stop on by sometime!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.OneCraftyMommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Charity. Wow, love your blog.. so many beautiful projects. I will for sure stop by again to get some inspiration. I am now a follower of your blog through SU connection. You're welcome to take a peek at my blog. I would love to have you visit!

    Here is my link: http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com

    Enjoy the rest of your day. Pauline

    ReplyDelete