Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

May has been a busy month!  I have a bit of a backlog of projects to share with all of you and I thought I'd start with the teacher appreciation gifts our PTA did for our school.  We had a whole week of goodies planned for the teachers and staff of the school.  This year, I was in charge of making tags for the personalized cookies that each teacher would get on day 1.



To create this cute little tag, you will need the following supplies:
  • Daffodil Delight Card Stock
  • Real Red Card Stock
  • Whisper White Card Stock
  • Full of Life Stamp Set
  • Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
  • Celebrate Designer Series Paper (Last Chance Item!)
  • 3/16" Corner Punch
  • Round Tab Punch
  • Spiral Border Punch (Last Chance Item!)
  • Basic Black Ink
  • Beary Bright Sizzlit Die
  • Crop-A-Dile
The design is pretty simple, cutting paper to size, adhering the layers and rounding the corners.  Nothing too special but they are very cute and made the perfect tags for the wonderful cookies that another mom made.




This was a great way to start off Teacher Appreciation Week and I heard that the staff oohed and ahed over the cookies and the tags.  The cookies alone would have been great, but the tags were a fun addition and I was so glad to be part of it.

The Celebrate DSP and Spiral Border Punch are both on the Last Chance List, so if you like either one of these items now is the time to purchase them.  I've really been enjoying the Celebrate DSP in recent weeks.  I used it for these great tags and I also used them for Liam's preschool invitations which I'll be sharing in a future post.

There's still time to get these items or even host a show.  Contact me today for more information!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I'm a new follower from SC Check out my blog!
    http://sarasstampspace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete