Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Liam's Preschool Graduation

I've resorted to blogging from the sidelines of a soccer field as I wait for Phoebe's game to start. Thank goodness for smartphones!

Liam graduated from Preschool at the end of May so I had a great excuse to buy the Recess stamp set, and the School Colors and Elementary Alphabet Wheels. I never really need an excuse to buy stamps but it does feel better when I do!



I used the criss cross card technique from the Split Coast Stampers resource area. The instructions are pretty easy to follow. For supplies, you'll need: the stamp sets mentioned above, Real Red card stock, Daffodil Delight card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Black Stazon, watercolor paper, Basic Black card stock, red embroidery floss, Dimensionals, Real Red ink, Round Tab Punch, and Stampin Write Markers.



For Liam's invitations, I used the jump roping boy from the Recess stamp set and inked only the boy, leaving out most of the jump rope. I wanted him to look like he had just thrown his cap in the air while jumping up. The cap is just a square piece of cardstock with a tassel in the middle.



For the inside, I used MDS to print my information onto the Very Vanilla card stock. I used the School Colors wheel along the bottom. Then I layered the pieces and added the tab.



Now, back to soccer!
God Bless and Happy Stampin!
Charity

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment