- Stamp Sets: In a Word, Sentimental Journey, and Totally Tool (if you prefer a Father's Day theme for your book)
- Designers Series Papers: Travel Journal
- Card Stock: Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green
- Stampin Pad: Night of Navy, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie
- Accessories: Circle Designer Brads
- Tools: Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive, SNAIL Adhesive, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sanding Blocks, Sponge Daubers, Bone Folder
- Other: Velcro
Place one piece with the diagonal fold pointing down, facing you like a diamond. Add Sticky Strip to the two complete diamonds to the left and right of center. With the diagonal fold pointing up, adhere a second piece to the first (lining up the two side diamonds. Repeat with the third cardstock. This is steps 10-12 of the Splitcoast Tutorial. Then fold the inside pages of the book; squash so that it is a square.
Apply Sticky Strip to both sides of the book. Adhere the front and back covers to the pages. Embellish pages with designer series papers, stamps and add your photos. Cut a 1 x 12 inch strip of Chocolate Chip. Add a brad to one end and wrap around the closed book through the handles. Close with velcro. You can also add a luggage tag with a sentiment inside.
Father's Day Variation: Use the Totally Tools stamp set and make the case look more like a tool box.
Remember, there is still time to join us! Email if you'd like to come! The cost is $10 for supplies.
God Bless and Happy Stampin!