Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

True Friend - Digital Studio Project

My husband and I are in the process of putting laminate floors down in our living room and dining room.  This means our house is in chaos, including my crafting area.  We are about half way through the process but I'm not able to work on papercrafts right now.  But, I do have access to my laptop and My Digital Studio so I thought it was time for a few Digital Studio Projects. 

This project is a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch card using the Simple Friendship and For All You Do stamp sets.  I started with a base of Chocolate Chip and added Regal Rose Soft Flower Designer Series paper as a page layer.  I then added my remaining page layers and embellishments before adding any stamp images. 

To get the Regal Rose behind the flower block, I added a punch and stretched to fit behind my image.  Using the same technique for the circle, I added a circle with a mat of Pink Pirouette around the Chocolate Chip.  I also added a shadow behind the circle to give more of a 3D appearance.

Expect some more Digital Studio projects later this week as it will be another day or two before my crafting area is reassembled.  For those of you who participate in my monthly technique classes, look forward to seeing our completed flooring project.  It's looking beautiful so far!

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment