Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Moving!

Hello!  I'm in the process of moving my blog to www.stampinfrogblog.wordpress.com.  I'm in the process of moving all the content of this blog over to the new location, but as you know with any relocation, there are some growing pains!  As I learn the new platform, you may find some posts here at blogspot, but as the months continue, hopefully this will become less frequent.

Please take some time and visit the new site, give me some feedback and let me know what is still missing and features you'd like to see.

Thanks!

Charity

1 comment: