This invitation was inspired by some of the chocolate bar covers/labels that many folks have done. We used a regular size chocolate bar. In addition to the chocolate bar, you will need the following items for this invitation:
- Card Stock: Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White
- Classic Stampin' Pads: Chocolate Chip and Tempting Turquoise
- Accessories: Clear Tinsel Trim, Frost White Shimmer Paint, White Gel Pen, Basic Rhinestone Jewels
- Stamp Sets: Afterthoughts, Playful Pieces, and Pick a Petal
- Punches: 1 3/4 x 7/8 Oval, Scallop Oval, 1/2" Circle, Scallop Trim Border, Pinking Heart Border
I continued the theme with her cake:
For the party favors, I found the Serendipity Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe online and packaged up the dry ingredients layering them in a plastic bag. I attached a chocolate coated plastic spoon and the following recipe card created in My Digital Studio:
For the party bags, I used the Baskets and Blooms Die Cut to make little baskets. I made tags using the long awaited Eat Chocolate set which arrived a few days before the party and tied those to handle on one side. On the other side, I used the flower I punched with the basket. We filled the baskets with the Frozen Hot Chocolate mix, a dessert themed silly band, straw, and sparkle pencil.
God Bless and Happy Stampin'!