Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Monday, May 11, 2009

You've Got a Friend in Me!

Here's one just for Diana. She wanted more cards, so I'm giving her more cards!

I love these little birds, as I'm sure you've guessed with all the recent projects where I've used these cute little guys. They're all over the catalog, in rub-ons, stamp sets, paper and even chipboard. Great versatile set that work well with a variety of colors and purposes. This is also a favorite of my kids as well!

This card uses:
  • Good Morning Sunshine Designer Series Paper
  • Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Tangerine Tango Cardstock
  • Whisper White Cardstock (images are stamped onto the Whisper White)
  • Garden Green Classic Stampin Pad
  • Pacific Point Classic Stampin Pad
  • Cheep Talk Stamp Set

Enjoy my little birds, I need to get to work on the much awaited projects using A Kind Word.

God Bless & Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment