Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happy You!

I had started some cards prior to convention and decided to get them finished up so I had some Thank You and general occasion cards. I used the hostess set, Happy You (item #122800 for wood or 122802 for clear). I made a bunch of 4x4 cards. I used Tangerine Tango and Floral District DSP. The ribbon is left from Sale-A-Bration 2012. I always earn so much product during Sale-A-Bration.









Additionally, I had these fun oversized paperclips that I had found at Walmart so I made up some fun book marks.







These are pretty easy to make, just sandwich the paperclips between the large circles. Fun and super easy. These would make great teacher gifts or first day of school treats for your kids.

God Bless and Happy Stampin'
Charity

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Bothell, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment