Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Funny Story


Hello!
I just have to share my latest stamping adventure with the kids. The UPS man came today and delivered an order from a recent Stampin' Up! show as well as my incentive stamp set from Sale-A-Bration... A Kind Word. Tessa was VERY excited and insisted that Tim let her open both packages to peek at everything before I came home from work. And, the minute I arrived home, she insisted we mount the the stamp set which she lovingly calls the Tessa and Jaedyn set (her cousin, Jaedyn is the girl on the swing because she has curly hair and Tessa is the girl carrying the flowers with the kitty following behind). As soon as the stamp set was mounted, she was off to my desk to create a top secret project which I have not yet seen. It has been safely sealed in the envelope shown in the photo. I think it may be a Mother's Day present, but we shall see. If I'm allowed to open, I will be sure to share with all of you.
After A Kind Word was mounted, everyone gathered around to explore the contents of the second box (a recent show order). Phoebe and Tessa enjoyed filling the bags for each customer's order and placing their names on them. And, since I added a few items for myself to the order, there were more stamp sets to mount. Liam, Phoebe, and Isabel helped out- each getting to help with one set. They all really love the die cut stamp sets since they don't require any cutting and the kids can offer more help by punching out the sets. I also got the hostess set, Comfort Food, from this show. Tessa refers to this set as "The Crying Doughnut" and makes a cute crying face and pretends to wipe her eyes whenever she talks about it. Once everything was unpacked and my sets were mounted, Phoebe joined Tessa at my desk and made a card of her own.
Later, I had to show the kids how to use the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, also in this order. :0)
God Bless & Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment