Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Stampin' Up! on YouTube

Stampin' Up! is now on YouTube. The corporate office is posting training and informational videos on YouTube now. The videos feature some of the great projects and products available for purchase through Stampin' Up!- like the Big Shot. The channel will also show links to videos posted by demonstrators as well. Moving forward, if there is a YouTube video that coordinates with a project that I'm doing or showing off, I'll put in a link to a video.

Since I'm not posting a project in this post, I'm going to post a link to the opening video which introduces you to Shelli Gardner, Stampin' Up! CEO. I had the pleasure of meeting Shelli at the Seattle Regional Conference and she is so approachable and nice. So, when I say it was a pleasure to meet her, I sincerely mean that. And, of course, Tessa is jealous that she didn't get to meet her as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsskCFTYQaU

As I get more proficient at adding these videos, I'll be adding more. Efficiently, I might even get myself a video camera and a manicure so I can post a few of my own.

God Bless and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment