Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My First Project Using- A Kind Word



As promised, here is the first card I made using the "A Kind Word" stamp set that I earned during Sale-A-Bration. I also used the Texturz Plates (Texture Plate Kit #4, Item #114531) friend definition on the Barely Banana card stock. The ribbon is from the Sale-A-Bration ribbon bundle which is no longer available, however, you can achieve the same look by substituting the Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon (Item #111879) or 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon in Certainly Celery (Item #109050).



For card stock, I used:

  • Lavender Lace (Item #101614)
  • Barely Banana (Item #102701)
  • Whisper White (Item#100730)

I stamped the images using Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Pad (Item #103139) and then I used my blender pens (Item #102845) and watercolor pencils (Item #101879) to color both the stamped image and the background. The stamp set is A Kind Word shown on page 57 of the 2009 Spring/Summer Idea Book and Catalog (Item #113194).

God Bless & Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment