Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Thursday, May 7, 2009



I wanted to share a few of the projects that I made for a recent Craft Show. The show itself was a bit of a bust- low attendance- but I still had a good day and really enjoyed my time with my fellow demonstrator (hi Deanna). I'll post some of the cards I made, including some Mother's Day samples later this week.


These are just some simple gift bags, instructions are available on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ Most were made with the paper from the Sale-A-Bration promotion, but you can see one Raspberry Tart example in the group. These are fun little bags that are easy to assemble and easy to modify to scale the size a bit. They are also similar to the Mini Purses I showed off in an earlier post. I did similar little gift bags for Isabel's birthday party this past year.
And since these bags are made with SU Designer Series Paper, the inside is just as cute as the outside!
God Bless & Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment