Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Future Downline




I may not have a downline now, but if I wait another 12 years or so, I could have one sleeping under my roof! I just purchased a Stampin' Up! apron so Tessa just had to try it on, and as is perfectly normal in our home, when my latest Stampin' Up goodies arrived, Tessa was the first to give it a try.




Here is Tessa showing off my new Stampin' Up! apron as well as one of the recent Stampin' Success magazines that demonstrators get each month. Instead of saying "cheese," Tessa opted to say, "Stampin' Up!"




Liam couldn't be out done so I had to get a photo of him with my magazine as well. Here's his photo. Isabel and Phoebe were both off to softball practice while Liam, Tessa, and I were getting ready for Open Studio.


Once she had donned an apron, Tessa headed straight to the Big Shot to try out my new goodies- Texturz plates. If you have been thinking of getting a Big Shot but are holding back because it looks like too much to handle, check out this photo of Tessa punching some flowers. The Big Shot comes with a great multi-purpose platform which allows you to use a variety of dies and tools. The platform also has very clear directions on how to use the big shot and what layers you need when using the thinner dies and Texturz plates. Pretty straightforward once you get the hang of it. And, as you can see, so simple and easy to use, a four year old has it mastered.
Tomorrow, I hope to share some additional projects with you. I just spent the evening stamping and creating with a great friend and my kiddos. I finished a scrapbook page using the project materials provided to us during Stampin' Up Regionals and I made a nice framed project combining Decor Elements with stamps. I hope to have photos of these up in the next day or so.
Now, off to clean up my stamping area.
God Bless and Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time making the Flower Pot Card. Charity put together a kit that had everything I needed to create it...and I had some expert help on the Big Shot - Tessa cut out my flowers and leaves for me. She is an amazing four year old! And by the way, the card turned out fantastic.

    ReplyDelete