Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Playful Polka Dots

I wanted to share our project from my last class- a mini scrapbook album using badge holders and the Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin' Kit.

The instructions for the album can be found in the resource section of SplitCoast Stampers.

You will need to buy the plastic badge holders that are designed to work with a lanyard. You could easily make 5 or more mini scrapbooks with one Simply Scrappin' kit. I chose to use some scrap paper in the same colors as the kit, saving the 12x12 cardstock for a layer time. I also added some Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, and Basic Gray as accents on pages to allow for both journalling and one spread that was more masculine for pictures of my son. I made use of the accent stickers in the kit.


I cut my cardstock to size, about 3x4 inches for these badge holders. I decided to decorate both sides and will be adding photos later. I plan to have one spread per child with journaling facing the photos.

Now for the finished product:


























God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity


Location:NE 124th St,Kirkland,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment