Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Convention Bound!

My bags are packed, my SWAPS are made and I'm headed to the airport! It's the time of year that all demonstrators love- the annual Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City.



I'll be gone 5 days and I have a full agenda. Wednesday I check in, take a tour of the Stampin' Up! Headquarters, participate in a fabric item SWAP, attend a Digital Studio Class, and attend the kickoff party. I'm really looking forward to the tour, though my management might not appreciate my suggestions to redesign our facility based on my experience. :).

Thursday is our opening day and first general session- followed by classes and Stampin' fun all day! On Friday, I'm doing a fun class called the Village of Cuteness. Sounds like a blast.

I've made over 350 card SWAPS, 21 necklaces using Stampin' Up! Fabrics, and 16 3D SWAPS (baby wash cloth cupcakes). I will be posting photos of these items throughout the week along with photos of all my other goodies!

Tessa made up a card for Shelly Gardner so I'll be delivering that as well. I also passed along last year's convention bag to Tessa since it is orange and she loves orange!

My only regret is I don't have a downline to share the experience with me. I'd love to have one of you with me next year. Now is a great time to join my Stampin' Up! Team- $99 starter kit with a free keepsake ornament kit ($40 value).

Follow me on Facebook or check back here for convention highlights!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment