Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

There's Always Time for Papercrafts

I always have people ask, how do you find time for stamping when you have work, four kids, a husband, soccer, church, PTA, etc. I'll admit that there are some days that I'm overwhelmed. On those are the days, I find that taking some time to create something- anything- helps me settle down and find some peace before tackling my lengthy to do list.

Here at convention, we had a perfect opportunity to create a quick gift in less than 5 minutes. One of my roommates (fellow demonstrator, Crystal Fowler) had some packages of gum for each of us but didn't have a chance to embellish them. As she was presenting the plain packages of gum (gasp!), I remembered I had some strips of DSP left from a 3D SWAP. Then she remembered that she had some flowers left from building her SWAPS and in less than 5 minutes we created four packs of gum that looked like this:



Isn't that adorable!

Now off to my last day of convention. I have so much to share when I return.

God bless and happy Stampin!
Charity


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:W 200 S,Salt Lake City,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment