Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

First Day of Convention Complete

PHEW!  This has been one BUSY day.  I'm exhausted.  If I nod off during this post, please forgive me.  :) 

For those following Facebook posts, you have some idea of how my day has been.  The convention theme is Grow and the Stampin' Up! campaign for 2011-2012 is +One.  As part of the +One idea, they've been adding lots of extra items to convention, including a +One prize patrol!  Each time they had regular prize patrol, they added an extra bonus item right after for EVERYONE in the room.  Today we got a package of 8 Holiday Minis and a Simply Sent Kit.

We also got a preview of the Holiday Mini and you will love it.  First off, move over Score Pal and make room for Simply Scored.  Yes, Stampin' Up! has branded their very own score tool and I think it is heads and shoulders above all other items on the market.  The stylus is so ergonomic.  I tried it out with a tripod grip recommended for arthritis and it was so comfortable.  I can't show you pictures until the catalog is released, but I can tell you that you will love this item.  And, with the new hostess benefits of earning 1/2 price items with all $400 shows, you can earn it for 50% off.  That beats your local craft store coupons.

Before I nod off, I'll leave you with photos of some of my Memento Mall purchases, a few more to come tomorrow.

New Reusable Shopping Bags (Host a Qualifying Show of $400 and earn one as a hostess gift)

Labels & Tags for the Catalog (Diana K., you will accept a set from me!)



My New Lunch Tote and Cup

Pens and the Convention Stamp

My new Stampin' Up! Cardigan.  I hope to wear it tomorrow for a picture with Shelli.


Workshop "Clipboards"
 New Skin for my Laptop
 That's all for tonight.  I need some zzzzz's!  Make and Takes tomorrow.  I hear they are fabulous. 

God Bless and Happy Stampin!
Charity





No comments:

Post a Comment