Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Mother's Day Present

For Mother's Day, my husband gave me a pre-paid Mastercard gift card for $25 so that I could pick out some Stampin' Up! product for me. Anyone want to know what I ordered?

I have ordered some additional Big Shot items, items to allow me to use the Texturz Plates. I ordered the Impressions Pad with my last order to get me started so with my Mother's Day Gift, I ordered the Silicone Rubber and both sets of Texturz plates. They might ship in time to arrive for Open Studio on May 15th. Of course, when you head to the catalog to check out these items, you will notice that when you add up all the prices, it is a bit over $25. As a demonstrator, I get a discount on orders for myself, so I only had to add a bit extra to cover shipping and tax.

Just had to share my excitement about my new fun toys coming soon to my home. :0)

I've mentioned the Open Studio a few times, so here are the details. On Friday, May 15th at 6:00 PM, I'm hosting my first Open Studio. Open Studio is your chance to come to my home and use my tools, ink and stamps. You bring your own paper or project and just enjoy an evening out with a chance to have access to a few tools and stamp sets that you may not have. And, if you are not currently working on a project, I will have a few kits available for purchase for $10 or less. These kits will include the flower pot card design, mini purses, altoid albums, and an origami shirt card. Also, I'll have some door prize drawings and those who place an order on May 15 will be entered into a drawing to win any hostess benefits.*

*Sum of all orders must total at least $150 to earn hostess benefits. If orders do not total at least $150, another prize will be given to the winner of the drawing.

God Bless and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment