Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Early Results

With only a few days left to cast your vote for the stamp set you think I should select as my bonus for Sale-A-Bration sales, I thought I'd provide you with some early results. This tally includes the votes recently cast by my children who wanted a chance to voice their opinions.

With 50% of the votes, A Kind Word on page 57 is in the lead. A Best Kind of Friend (page 96) and Prehistoric Pals (page 72) each have 25% of the vote. Remember, anyone voting for the winning set will receive a handmade item from me featuring that particular set.

As a reminder, the stamp sets under consideration are:
  • Best Kind of Friend, page 96
  • Branch Out, page 100
  • Fresh Cuts, page 92
  • Garden Greetings, page 55
  • Heard from the Heart, page 138
  • A Kind Word, page 57
  • Nature Silhouettes, page 102
  • Prehistoric Pals, page 72
  • Pretty Amazing, page 93
  • Zoofari, page 67

Email your favorite choices to me at stampinfrog@yahoo.com

God Bless & Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment