Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Stampin' Up! Regionals

My apologies for not posting prior to today, but between having wisdom teeth pulled, a nasty sore throat and preparations for Stampin' Up! Regionals, I sort of lost track of what I was doing and fell behind!

I'm home from Regionals and basking in the light of new ideas, inspiration, SWAPs, and projects. I was also the winner of a free stamp set! I have the pleasure of adding "Soft Summer" to my collection of stamps. I hope to highlight this fabulous set in upcoming workshops. It was great fun to spend the day just focusing on my Stampin' Up! business and sharing the experience with likeminded folks. The folks from the home office were so energetic and shared such wonderful ideas and information about upcoming promotions and products. I even got to chat with Shelli (co-founder and CEO) for a few brief minutes (which by the way, has my four year old green with envy!).

As soon as I have some photos downloaded, I will share with you all my treasures from the day.

Also, you'll see I've updated the tagline for my blog, crediting my daughter, Tessa. This is a phrase coined by Tessa in the midst of a difficult stamping project. After providing a bit of encouragement, she agreed to keep trying and said, "Do you know why I'll keep trying? Because Stampin' girls don't quit." So, that is our motto, Stampin' girls don't quit.

Please be sure to vote for your favorite stamp set that you'd like to see me receive for my SAB incentive.

I'm signing off for tonight, I hope to post more tomorrow. Until then, Happy Stamping and God Bless!

Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment