Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Help Me Decide!

Those of you familiar with Stampin' Up! know all about Sale-A-Bration. We just completed this promotion and as a demonstrator, I am eligible to earn additional stamp sets based on my sales. Thanks to all my fabulous customers, I have over $600 in sales for this promotion and I have earned a free stamp set from the 2009 Spring/Summer Catalog and Idea Book. The value of the stamp set can not exceed $22.95. I've been browsing the catalog since the day I found out that I earned this set, trying to make my decision and I've decided that since all of you helped me get here, you can help me decide! Between now and April 24, 2009, submit your vote from the following sets. Highest number of votes is the stamp set I will get and everyone who cast a vote for the winning stamp set will receive a hand made card from me using that set.

Here are the stamp sets under consideration, page numbers refer to the 2009 Spring/Summer Catalog and Idea Book:
  1. Best Kind of Friend, page 96
  2. Branch Out, page100
  3. Fresh Cuts, page 92
  4. Garden Greetings, page 55
  5. Heard from the Heart, page 138
  6. A Kind Word, page 57
  7. Nature Sillouttes, page 102
  8. Prehistoric pals, page 72
  9. Pretty Amazing, page 93
  10. Zoofari, page 67

If you don't have the current catalog and idea book, you can view the stamp sets at my website, http://www.charityl.stampinup.net (you may have to follow the Shop Now button to browse the catalog but you don't have to make a purchase). Cast your vote by sending an email to stampinfrog@yahoo.com with "Pick My Stamp Set" in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment