Since the new Ocassions Catalog is now "live" on Stampin' Up!, I've decided to post my recent creations using the new Choo Choo and Right on Track sets from this catalog. I was inspired by my son's recent train themed party to create a scrapbook page, birthday card and party favor. Perfect items to help you get connected with family. I recently entered these items in a contest for demonstrators through Stampin' Up! If you would like detailed instructions for any of these items, please email me at email@example.com. I'll be glad to share!
To create these items, you will need the following:
- Choo Choo (Occasions Mini)
- Fundamental Phrases
- Party Hearty
- Schoolbook Serif Alphabet
- Bashful Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Certainly Celery Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pacific Point Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Basic Black Standard Cartridge
- Whisper White Craft Stamp Pad
- Green Galore, 1 piece of 12"x12" and 3 pieces of 8-1/2"x11"
- Whisper White, 2 pieces of 8-1/2"x11"
- Pacific Point, 2 pieces of 8-1/2"x11"
- Tangerine Tango, 1 piece of 8-1/2"x11"
Accessories and Tools:
- Snail Adhesive
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Sponge Daubers
- 3/16" Corner Rounder
- Stampin’ Around Handle
- Stampin’ Around Wheel Guide
- Paper Snips
- Right On Track Stampin’ Around Wheel (Occasions Mini)
- Crystal Effects
- Dazzling Diamonds
Don't forget to help me decide which stamp set to get for my Sale-A-Bration incentive, see my April 4th, 2009 post for details!
God Bless & Happy Stamping!