Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

All Aboard!



Since the new Ocassions Catalog is now "live" on Stampin' Up!, I've decided to post my recent creations using the new Choo Choo and Right on Track sets from this catalog. I was inspired by my son's recent train themed party to create a scrapbook page, birthday card and party favor. Perfect items to help you get connected with family. I recently entered these items in a contest for demonstrators through Stampin' Up! If you would like detailed instructions for any of these items, please email me at stampinfrog@yahoo.com. I'll be glad to share!
To create these items, you will need the following:


Stamp Sets:

  • Choo Choo (Occasions Mini)
  • Fundamental Phrases
  • Party Hearty
  • Schoolbook Serif Alphabet
Stamp Pads:
  • Bashful Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad
  • Certainly Celery Classic Stampin’ Pad
  • Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin’ Pad
  • Pacific Point Classic Stampin’ Pad
  • Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
  • Basic Black Standard Cartridge
  • Whisper White Craft Stamp Pad
Card Stock:

  • Green Galore, 1 piece of 12"x12" and 3 pieces of 8-1/2"x11"
  • Whisper White, 2 pieces of 8-1/2"x11"
  • Pacific Point, 2 pieces of 8-1/2"x11"
  • Tangerine Tango, 1 piece of 8-1/2"x11"
Accessories and Tools:
  • Snail Adhesive
  • Stampin’ Dimensionals
  • Sponge Daubers
  • 3/16" Corner Rounder
  • Stampin’ Around Handle
  • Stampin’ Around Wheel Guide
  • Paper Snips
  • Right On Track Stampin’ Around Wheel (Occasions Mini)
  • Crystal Effects
  • Dazzling Diamonds

Don't forget to help me decide which stamp set to get for my Sale-A-Bration incentive, see my April 4th, 2009 post for details!

God Bless & Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment