Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Cookie Envelope or Christmas Tree Ornament?

As we continue with temperatures above 80F, I'm beating the heat by thinking about Christmas. :)

The new holiday mini includes a great Designer Kit called Season of Sweets which is designed for giving yummy cookies. But, look at it a different way and you have a cute and simple Christmas ornament.




In just a short time, using mostly materials from the Designer Kit. Supplement with additional ribbon, card stock, and stamps- and possibilities are endless!

First is one of my little boy, Liam.




I used some punches and the Googlies from 27 to create a reindeer. Then I added a sentiment, the rest is from the kit. I sealed the back with snail, but you could use 3 way glue for a seal and include the cookie since the kit includes food safe cellophane bags.

My second ornament is one with the whole family. I kept both ornaments simple so you can see how easy and fun this kit is for kids.



On the back of this one, I used the Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags to add our names.





For my teacher friends, this would make a fun holiday gift for kids to make at school while spending very little money. You can make 24 ornaments by buying two designer kits (item #126912), one package of tags (item #128152), and one package of Googlies (item #127539)- total cost of $24.35 before taxes and shipping. You can add your choice of ribbon or bakers twine for a hanger for approximately $5-10, depending on what you select.

God bless and happy Stampin',
Charity

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment