Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

On the 11th Day of Christmas Stampin' Up! Gave to Me

Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Papers.

For the 11th Day, I'm going to share some Victorian Cones.  This was my first attempt at Victorian Cones and I used some simple instructions found online, cutting a large circle and then shaping my paper into the cone.  I found that I preferred the cone shape that resulted from cutting out a section of the circle to create a bit of a "Pac Man" shape. 

I filled my cones with shredded paper and Tinsel Trim.  I used Tinsel Trim and Real Red 3/8" grosgrain ribbon for embellishments and hangers along with some glitter brads and metallic snowflakes cut with the Northern Frost Die Cut. 

The cones are actually something I'd like to play with a bit more to see if I can achieve the perfect look as I'm not entirely satisfied with these.

God Bless and Happy Stampin!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment