Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Friday, December 3, 2010

On the 4th Stampin' Up! Gave to Me

I fallen a little behind in getting the 12 Days of Christmas Ornaments up so I'm going to get caught up!

On the 4th Day of Christmas, Stampin' Up! gave to me beautifully coordinated card stock.  This ornament is a fun little snowman using a variety of punches and a few scraps of fabric and trim.  I started with the extra large ornament punch and punched several ornaments using Whisper White.  I folded each one in half and then glued them together for a three dimensional effect.  I also fed some fishing line through the center of ornaments.  I punched two additional circles from Whisper White using my 1 3/8" punch to make the head.  I drew the face free hand using my Stampin' Write markers.  For the arms and legs, I actually used the Build-A-Bear punch, using my Stampin' Write markers to add the mittens and shoes.  I glued the arms to the ornament body and tied the legs on using the fishing line I had ran through the body.  The head pieces were glued to each other with the fishing line in between.  I also added some Clear Tinsel Trim.  For the scarf, I used some of the Candy Cane Lane Designer Fabric that I originally cut with Tasteful Trim.  Every snowman needs a top had so I cut two squares and two rectangle strips from Basic Black and assembled my hat, still sandwiching my fishing line in between.  I finished it off with some more Candy Cane Lane Designer Fabric.

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment