Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

On the 5th Day of Christmas, Stampin' Up Gave to Me

Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper and Punches. My next two ornaments are very similar to the snowman from Day 4.  The first is very simple, I used my Designer Label Punch and punched several labels from two different Candy Cane Lane prints.  As with the body of the snowman on Day 4, I folded them in half and glued them together alternating the prints that were visible.  Before glueing the final parts together to "close" the ornament, I ran some 1/8" Real Red grosgrain ribbon through the middle to use as a hanger.

For my second punch ornamnet, I used my 1 3/4" Circle punch.  For each of these, I created a slit on each side of the circles and I threaded a strip of Real Red card stock through those slits and added some Basic Rhinestone Jewels.  The hanger was done in the same way I did before.

Remember, if you attend any of my events this holiday season, you can pick a handmade ornament from my tree.

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

1 comment:

  1. I’ve reading with full of interest. He’s certainly raised my awareness.

    ReplyDelete