Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Portland Regionals- Arthritis Awareness Card

One of the things that has been keeping me busy and away from my blog has been my daughter's health.  Late last June, my oldest daughter began exhibiting symptoms of Juvenile Arthritis.  It took until October 7 to get an official diagnosis and explanation for her symptoms.  After a visit with a juvenile rheumatologist, Isabel was diagnosed with juvenile arthritis.  Since her diagnosis, I've been doing research and I've learned that very few people are even aware that kids can get arthritis.  So, I decided I would make a SWAP card which would help raise awareness. 


For this card, you will need:

Stamps: Ribbon of Hope, All in the Family

Inks: Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad, Pacific Point Classic Stampin’ Pad, Stampin’ Write Marker Set
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight
Designer Series Paper: Play Date
Accessories: Dimensionals
NOTE: Text printed using computer

The Arthritis Awareness ribbon is blue with gold edges.  There is no distinction between the ribbon for adult types of arthritis and the types affecting children.  Hopefully the SWAPs I handed out will help spread the word and raise awareness.  I've also started a second blog where I'm sharing our journey and experiences.
God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment