Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Gourd

I recently purchased Spooky Expressions decor elements.  The set comes with three Jack-o-Lantern faces and my plan was to add the faces to some of those "forever" pumpkins you buy in craft stores.  However, when I went to the local craft store to buy my pumpkins, I saw some gourds that struck my fancy. Other people have pumpkins and we had a Halloween gourd. 






I did use the other two faces on some fake pumpkins, one went home to a friend's home before I took a picture and the other belongs to Tessa.   It is also unavailable for a photo as I'm not sure where she put it.  But, you all know what a Jack-O-Lantern looks like so you get the point. 

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!

Charity



No comments:

Post a Comment