Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Spooky Halloween

The wind is howling here in Western Washington- the first big fall storm.  Fall is officially here!  We've had a busy fall already (as I'm sure you've seen with my lack of posts in October).  I've been busy with projects and recently attended Fall Stampin' Up! Regionals, where I actually got to present a project on stage!  Busy, busy!

Here is my first Halloween card of the season, but I think I'll have a few more later this week since I won the Fang-tastic stamp set at Regionals last week. 

This card uses:
  • Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
  • Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
  • Wicked Fun Speciality Designer Series Paper
  • Spider Web Textured Impresions Embossing Folder (Available in the Current Holiday Mini)
  • Early Espresso Classic Stampin Pad
  • Modern Label Punch
  • Dimensionals
  • Big Shot
The card itself is very simple, but with high impact.  I embossed the card front using the embossing folder making sure the raised parts were on the front.  I brushed the ink across the raised edges.  I cut a piece of the Wicked Fun Specilty DSP and then distressed it by crunching it up and then unfolding.  I also rubbed some ink along the edges.  Last, I stamped the sentiment onto Pumpkin Pie and punched it out using the Modern Label Punch.  I also distressed my label and mounted it to the card front using dimensionals.

I hope you enjoy!

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment