Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Treats

No tricks here, just treats!  Normally I get to help out with the Harvest Parties for the girls' classes but this year, I was supposed to work.  I ended up not working and instead, I'm sick.  I can't even talk (coaching a soccer game this weekend will be a challenge!  Good thing I have an assistant coach!)  But, enough about my cooties, you're here for some stampin' fun!

Out of mommy guilt, came these fabulous little treats.  I saw the idea on Stampin' Connection (kind of like the Facebook for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators).  I had to change it up a bit because I didn't have the same die they used.  Each little package had some licorice, chocolate (what is Halloween without chocolate!?!?), and a little pumpkin party favor.  I used the Table Setting Big Shot Die and Wicked Fun Specialty Paper.  I basically cut napkin rings. 

For embellishments, I stamped Jack-o-Lanterns using Autumn Harvest and Early Espresso.  I used Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Peach Parfait.  Phoebe helped me out by stamping the sentiment onto the same colors using Basic Black and then punching with the Modern Label Punch. 

Assembly was just layering the goodies into the package, using a little bit of Snail to secure things.  I stapled the sentiment onto the folded package to hold it all together.  Last, I added my Jack-o-Lantern.

The kids loved them and I can't wait to hear how they were received at school!

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment