Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Sunday, October 31, 2010




OK, so he's not so spooky or scary, but he is very cute. This is a CASE of a card that I saw on my upline's facebook page. The spider uses sweet treat cups for a body and is mounted ti the card in the usual way. My upline used candy in her spider but I didn't have any that would work so I used black confetti and a bit of dazzling diamonds.

I really love his little legs. They are 1/4" strips of Basic Black card stock that I sent through my crimper.

For the card front I used my Spider Web embossing folder and sponged it with some Early Espresso. The card stock is Rich Razzleberry, which I have to say is one of my new favorite colors for Halloween projects.

Tomorrow, we move on to harvest and Thanksgiving projects followed by Christmas.

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity



- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment