Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Regional SWAPs- Peace on Earth

My first SWAP for the Portland Regionals is a Christmas Card.  If you are on my Christmas Card list, some of you might get one for Christmas since I had a few left over. 

For this card, I used:

Stamps: Peaceful Season

Ink: VersaMark Stamp Pad, Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand, Not Quite Navy
Designer Series Paper: Deck the Halls
Accessories: Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Basic Pearls Jewels, Decorative Label Punch

There are really no special tricks to this card.  I used the clear embossing powder on the Whisper White so I could get the dove to show up the way I wanted.  For embossing the ornament, I first stamped it in Garden Green and then cut out the ornament.  Then I used my Versamark marker to add the silver embossing powder.  Other than the time it takes to cut all the small details, this is actually a fast card to create for the holidays.
 
The stamp set is a Level 2 Hostess set from the Holiday Mini so you do need to host a qualifying workshop to earn this stamp set.  I still have openings on my calendar for November so just call to book your show.  Too busy for a traditional show?  Consider a catalog show.  Visit the promotions page to the right for information about the current Stampin' Up! promotions.
 
God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment