Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I thought I'd wrap up my October posts with two final Halloween projects.  These two cards were both made using the Fang-tasic Stamp Set from the Holiday Mini, which I won at the Portland Regional Conference.  I LOVE PRIZE PATROL!

For both cards, I used Peach Parfait card stock along with my Wicked Fun Specialty Papers, Whisper White, Basic Black and Old Olive.  All images were stamped in Basic Black.  The little vampire has been given out to Isabel's friend for this party, but I'm not sure where the little witch will end up.  Maybe we'll use that as a little thank you for a Halloween party we attended last week.


And the inside of the vampire card, I cut out one of the flocked bats from the designer series paper:



Now, witch way to the candy?



Have a safe, sane, and hopefully dry Halloween.  The Lawson clan will be attending a birthday party followed by a Harvest Carnival at a local church. 

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment