Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Labor Day Adventure

Today was one of those days where I just didn't have the energy to leave the comfort of my couch to march into my studio to create something but I felt the need to complete a project.  What to do?  Grab the laptop and do some digital creating with My Digitial Studio. 

We spent Labor Day weekend camping near the Hood Canal with my parents, brother's family and my brother's in-laws.  On Labor Day, we decided to spend some time hiking to some waterfalls in the area.  So, the Lawsons took to the forest with my dad and my brother's in-laws, hiking a little over two miles.  Liam had some fun hiding behind the bushes trying to scare his poppy, but I think he scared my brother's poor mother-in-law (Kim) more than his poppy.  I noticed on the way down the mountain, she didn't walk behind the rest of his my dad and kept Liam close.  We had such a fun day.

Here is my project using My Digital Studio.  I recently downloaded the Shades of Spring Designer Series Paper Kit.  Although the paper was called Shades of Spring, this print brought fall to mind and our hike was clearly more of a fall day than a Spring or Summer day.  I kept the page very simple, letting the beauty of God's handiwork and the beautiful paper design speak for itself.  I added one Soft Suede ribbon along with two Riding Hood Red buttons. 

I hope you enjoy the page as much as we enjoyed our hike.  Special thanks to Kim for the great photos!

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment