Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Harvest Thank You

This card is very similar to one that I previously posted on August 2.  I am preparing for an upcoming workshop and my hostess liked the original design but wanted a fall themed card.  So I made some changes and created the following card:


As before, I used So Many Thanks stamp, Very Vanilla card stock, Bitty Buttons and Linen thread.  To modify the design for fall, I used More Mustard as my card base and added Autumn Spice Designer Series paper and Pumpkin Pie 1/8" grosgrain ribbon replacing the original combination of Tempting Turquoise, Playdate Designer Series Paper and Daffodil Delight grosgrain ribbon. 

I continued the updated color scheme with Old Olive, Cajun Craze, More Mustard and Early Espresso Stampin' Write Markers for inking my stamp.

Same card, new look for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment