Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sweet Pea and Cheep Talk

For today's card, I wanted to play with some of the new products in the current Occasions Mini and our Sale-A-Bration products, combining them with some favorites from the Idea Book and Catalog.

The recipe:
  • Stamp Sets:  Cheep Talk
  • Card Stock:  Textured Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Taken With Teal
  • Designer Series Paper:  Welcome Neighbor
  • Stampin' Write Markers:  Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip
  • Tools and Accessories:  Sweet Pea Stitched Felt, Pinking Hearts Border Punch
This card is a pretty basic card.  I used my markers to apply color directly to the rubber stamp and then stamped onto my page.  This allowed me to get the different colors for the birds and stem.  I stamped the birds onto a separate page of card stock and then cut them out before adhering them to the branch.  This was adhered to a piece of the Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper with the Pinking Hearts along the bottom edge.  I then did a final layer onto a piece of Taken With Teal card stock.  I also used a second piece of the Welcome Neighbor on the Pumpkin Pie card front.  The second piece of designer series paper is the reverse side of the paper used for the birds and branch.  I finished it off with a leaf and flower from the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt embellishments.

See, pretty simple and easy!

God Bless and Happy Stampin'
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment