Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

B is for Birthday

I was in a birthday card mood today and created a small stack of birthday cards, so you'll be seeing a few birthday cards this week.  We can never have too many ideas for birthday cards so I'm guessing you won't mind.

The first card is a very simple card, great for a quick card when you are on your way to a party or realized you forgot somone's birthday and need to get a card in the mailbox before the mailman arrives!



 The ingredients for this card are:

  • Stamp Sets:  Party Hearty, Full of Life
  • Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay, So Saffron
  • Designer Series Paper:  Sweet Pea
  • Classic Stamp Pad:  Bermuda Bay
As I said, this card is as easy as it looks.   Cut your Very Vanilla to  size and stamp the b is for birthday stamp using the Bermuda Bay and then layer it onto a slightly larger piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock.  I distressed the card stock with my fingernails.  I glued a piece of Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper to the front of the card and added the image to the left hand side.

For the inside, I layered some of my scrap pieces and stamped the birthday sentiment from Full of Life. 

See, pretty simple. 

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment