Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Petal Card Box

First off, Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope you are able to spend the day with the people you love.  I have Valentine's ready and waiting for my husband and kids.  As some may know, my husband is diabetic.  Although there is a wonderful selection of sugar free candies now, they rarely package them for holidays so I have to come up with clever ways to package any candies that I do give him.  Over on Late Night Stampers, they post Blog Finds of the Day and one recent find was the Petal Card Box by Margaret Raburn using the petal card die cut.  Margaret did a great job with this tutorial so I won't try to recreate that, please just follow the link to her site for more details. 

However, I will post my very simple version created to package Tim's sugar free peanut butter cups and truffles.  I didn't make it too fancy, but I do look forward to creating some additional boxes with far more embellishment.  For Tim's boxes, I used Kraft card stock and decorated with Real Red and I {Heart} Hearts.  I hope you enjoy and thanks to Margaret for her wonderful tutorial.

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment