For this card, you will need:
- Stamp Sets: Good Neighbors
- Card Stock: Kraft, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Assorted Bold Bright scraps
- Designer Series Paper: Welcome Neighbor
- Classic Stampin' Pads: Close to Cocoa, Only Orange, Tempting Turquoise, Brilliant Blue, and Old Olive
- Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
- Tools and Accessories: Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Scallop Edge Border, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Watercolor Pencils, Crop-A-Dile or Hole Punch
For the scallop edge on the Very Vanilla, I measured my punch length so I'd end up with about the same "scallop" when I hit the corners. I'll do a tutorial of this for you tomorrow so you can see detailed pictures. I layered my Bashful Blue onto my Very Vanilla and then onto a piece of Welcome Neighbor.
On the front of my Kraft card stock, I layered some of the Welcome Neighbor DSP and tied my ribbon around the front. I then added my house.
There it is, a great "we've moved card," a birthday card or even an invite to movie night so you can all watch up! SQUIRREL!
God Bless and Happy Stampin'