Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Pocket Full of Adventure

It's been some time since I posted a project using My Digital Studio and since I have been suffering from a horrible cold, I thought it would be a great project for tonight.  It won't require me to pull out any supplies other than my computer!

This is a very simple layout featuring photos from a recent trip to the park with Liam.  He and Tim met me for lunch and we enjoyed some time at a local park.  It was a cold day!  Thanks to his new very short hair cut, Liam kept his hood on the entire time.



The page was done using My digital studio and I started with a blank layout.  The page base is Brilliant Blue, the stamp set images are Cute Cues and Greatest Moments II, the embellishments are from Hoppy Memories. 

Just in case you can't read the journaling, Liam's feet are just barely visible in the bottom left photo (follow the white arrow), he climbed to the top of that very tall structure so that he could go down the BIG slide.  He loves adventure!

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment