Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Kid Pick Designs - Tessa

It's time for Tessa's card.  And for those who know her, you will be surprised to find that she did not pick a stamp set with a cat.  Instead, she picked Love You Much.  I know, sometimes she surprises me as well.

For this card, you will need the following items:
  • Stamp Sets:  Love You Much
  • Card Stock:  Kraft, Very Vanilla
  • Designer Series Paper:  Welcome Neighbor (Sale-A-Bration Item!)
  • Inks:  Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Tools and Accessories:  Brocade 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
For this card, I began by adhering my ribbon down the center of my card.  On either side of the ribbon, I used my sewing machine to pierce the paper about 1/4" away from the ribbon.  I then added the Welcome Neighbor DSP on top of my ribbon.  I stamped the heart from Love You Much onto the Very Vanilla card stock and then distressed the edges of the paper before adhering on top of the piece of DSP.  I finished with the "friend to friend" stamp in the lower right hand corner.

Tomorrow is our last card of Kid Pick Designs, Liam's pick.

God Bless and Happy Stampin'
Charity


No comments:

Post a Comment