Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Get Whale Soon

Today, I have a get well card to share.  I made this card for a friend who had a minor heart attack recently and is on the road to recovery but I wanted to make him a card.  For this card, you will need the following items:
  • Stamp Sets:  Pun Fun
  • Card Stock:  So Saffron, Taken With Teal, Very Vanilla
  • Designer Series Paper:  Welcome Neighbor
  • Classic Stampin' Pads:  Bermuda Bay
  • Tools and Accessories:  Big Shot and Top Note Punch, Watercolor Pencils
To create this card, I cut a Top Note from the Taken with Teal.  I then rotated it one turn counterclockwise and made a second cut to achieve the shape you see.  I layered this onto the So Saffron card stock with a piece of the Designer Series Paper from Welcome Neighbor.  I stamped my whale from Pun Fun onto Very Vanilla and then colored it with the Watercolor Pencils.  I distressed the edges of the square with my thumbnail and then layered it onto my Taken With Teal card stock. 

I hope it makes my friend feel a bit better as he recovers.

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment