Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Monday, March 1, 2010

March Technique Class - Mini Purses

Our March Technique Class is coming up.  We will be making mini-purses.  These purses are perfect for small goodies or gifts.  They also make great hostess appreciation gifts- fill them with your favorite chocolates, a small scented candle or sample size lotions to make a fun gift.

We will be making two purses.  One is a faux alligator matchbox clutch purse.  The second is a handbag using the Sweet Pea DSP hounds tooth style print.  Our technique class will be on March 19th at 6:00 PM.  RSVP soon as space is filling up.  The workshop fee is $5 to cover materials.  I will be serving some light refreshments. 

I got this matchbox design and idea from another demonstrator, Francine Yee (who credits Gretchen Barron with inspiration).  Francine contributed the matchbox purse to a Stampin' Up!® workshop challenge.  The second purse is a scaled down version of a purse from a demonstrator here in Washington.  We did the larger version at a demonstrator meeting and I scaled it down.  Unfortuneately, I can't find my original instruction sheet to credit the original artist!  If it is you, email me and let me know.  If you know who it is, email me and let me know! 

Both these projects are great examples of how Stampin' Up! makes it easy to be a demonstrator.  We have a wealth of information available to us and lots of fellow demonstrators sharing their ideas with us.  If you are thinking of becoming a demonstrator but are worried about where you will get ideas and inspiration, you need not worry, there are plenty of ideas available to you.

I hope you can make it to this class!  If you are not already on my mailing list for classes, email me to RSVP.

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment