Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Birthday Party with Tess!

Time for another birthday card!  This card is one that I designed for a recent stamp camp.  I wanted a card that was easy but looked hard.  I also wanted a card that was well suited for assembly line kind of production since the guests were making 10 cards each.  For this card, you will need the following:
  • Stamp Sets:  Tote-ally Tess, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Party Hearty
  • Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, So Saffron
  • Designer Series Paper:  Sweet Pea
  • Inks:  Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Versamark
  • Tools/Accessories:  Corner Rounder, Oval Punch, Scallop Trim Border, Watercolor Pencils
The first step to this card is to stamp the candles from Party Hearty around the edges of the card front using the Versamark.  I used the Scallop Trim Border punch along the bottome edge of my designer series paper and then adhered that to my card front.  I stamped Tess onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock and colored her using my Watercolor Pencils.  I rounded the corners of the Very Vanilla card stock and then brushed the edges with Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad.  I stamped the present from Party Hearty on a scrap piece of Very Vanilla and colored the open space with my Watercolor Pencils and cut out around the present.  I just glued this to her hand and then adhered my images to the card front.  I stamped the sentiment onto another scrap piece of Very Vanilla and punched it with my oval punch.  I then layered this onto the front of my card. 

Nice simple card, easy to make in multiples.  This is also an easy card to change for different occasions.  Add another item to her hand and change the sentiment to totally change things up.  For example, my sister is presently going to cosmetology school and needs to make thank you cards for her clients.  We used this same design using the scissors from Tote-ally Tess in pace of the candles and present. 

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment