Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sale-A-Bration Birthday - Happy Moments

Tonight I'm going to share the cards made at our recent Stamp-A-Stack last week.  This card uses the Happy Moments Sale-A-Bration stamp set.  This is a fun set perfect for using your watercolor pencils, pastels or crayons.  And as a Sale-A-Bration set, it is only available to you until tomorrow!  If you place a $50 order on or before March 31, this stamp set could be yours!  Contact me today or visit my website to make a purchase.

Since the group would be making 5 cards, I wanted the design to be as simple so that it could be easily reproduced.  So, I selected a clean design/layout with limited use of special tools and accessories. 

For this card, you will need:
  • Happy Moments Stamp Set (Sale-A-Bration)
  • Card Stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
  • Classic Stampin' Pad:  Tempting Turquoise
  • Tools and Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals, Watercolor Pencils
I stamped the birthday sentiment across my strip of card stock. To add some dimension to the card, I used dimensionals to make the stamped image pop from the page and distressed the edges of the paper. This card could easily be adapted as a thank you by changing the image or the sentiment.


God Bless and Happy Stampin'
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment