Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Another Birthday Card

Since I have the birthday stamp-a-stack coming up on March 27, I've been playing with a variety of birthday card designs.  This card uses one of my favorite unexpected color combinations- brown with pink.  To create this card, you will need:
  • Stamp Sets:  Party Hearty, Whimsical Words
  • Card Stock:  Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
  • Designer Series Paper:  Welcome Neighbor
  • Classic Stampin' Pad:  Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories:  1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
This card is pretty simple, stamp the images, layer the pieces together and viola, you have a card.  :O) I stamped the candles using the Pretty in Pink onto the Very Vanilla.  I distressed the edges of the Very Vanilla with my thumb and then wrapped a piece of grosgrain ribbon around the card stock at one end.  I then layered it onto my card front with a piece of the designer series paper.  I stamped the sentiment using Chocolate Chip and then layered it onto a piece of Chocolate Chip and then another piece of the Designer Series Paper I used with the candle image.  I then layered this onto the card front. 

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment