Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

B is for Birthday

Our recent Stamp-A-Stack was birthday cards.  Personally, I always seem to need a birthday card so it seemed a good fit.  As with yesterday's card, I wanted to use some of the Sale-A-Bration items since today is the last day you can place an order eligible for Sale-A-Bration benefits.  On this card, I used both the Scallop Trim Border Punch and the Happy Birthday sentiment from Vintage Labels. 

For this card, you will need:

  • Stamp Sets:  Party Hearty, Vintage Labels
  • Card Stock:  So Saffron, Whisper White
  • Designer Series Papers:  Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper
  • Inks:  Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad and Versamark
  • Tools and Accessories:  Corner Rounder, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Designer Label Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Dimensionals and Snail

Again, a simple layout to allow for mass production.  I used Versamark to stamp the presents around the front of the card.  I punched the bottom edge of the Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper with the Scallop Trim Border and adhered that to the card front.  I stamped my birthday sentiment onto another piece of So Saffron and punched it with the Designer Label Punch.  I layered that with a Whisper White 1 1/4" circle onto the designer series paper.  I stamped my B is for Birthday image onto a piece of Whisper White and used the corner rounder to round the edges and then brushed with the Bermuda Bay.  I added this to the card front using Dimensionals. 

Today is the last day for those Sale-A-Bration items!  Spend $50 to earn your choice of SAB items!

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment