Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Of the Earth - Part 1

As a demonstrator, I'm also eligible for hostess benefits whenever I place an order of $150 or more.  On one of my recent orders, I selected Of the Earth for my hostess benefit.  I really love this set and have made several cards using it.  I'll be sharing some more soon.
For this card, you will need the following items:
  • Card stock:  Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Rich Razzleberry
  • Classic Stampin' Pads:  Bermuda Bay, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Rich Razzleberry
  • Tools and Accessories:  Modern Label Punch, Black Satin Ribbon
  • Stamp Sets:  Of the Earth, Teeny Tiny Wishes
To create this card, you will stamp your flowers onto the Whisper White beginning with your lightest color first and working your way to the darkest color.  Then, cut four even squares.  Set aside, remembering the order they go in.  Wrap the ribbon around your card front.  I created two small loops.  I arranged my four squares in order on my card front leaving just a bit of space between each one.  I stamped the "Thinking of You" sentiment onto the Certainly Celery and punched it with the Modern Label punch.  I then adhered this onto the card front with part of it tucked under two of the squares.  Looks far more complicated than it really is. 

If you like the Of the Earth stamp set, host a show and it could be yours!  It doesn't take much to reach the minimum in sales for a Level 1 Hostess set.

God Bless and Happy Stampin!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment